Folded attachment panel for stowing ID and patches
Durable vinyl clear window pocket allows for full viewing of contents. Uses #9903 3" TACTIE® ATTACHMENT STRAPS to attach to the PALS webbing of your Maxpedition® bag.
- Overall folded size: 5.75"(L) x 0.25"(W) x 4"(H)
- One (1) 5"(L) x 3.5"(H) loop field for patches
- 3 rows of 3-channel PALS webbing
- Pull tab made from 1" webbing
- One (1) 4.5"(L) x 7.25"(H) clear window slip pocket for full view of contents
- Full Hook-&-Loop enclosure
- Uses #9903 3" TACTIE® ATTACHMENT STRAPS to attach to the PALS webbing of your Maxpedition bag
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread
(stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.